Orcutt Insurance group will help your Colorado or Denver alarm installation service and repair business find affordable insurance. We provide general liability, inland marine, workers comp, commercial auto and other coverage tailored to the needs of your company. Please contact us to discuss insurance that will cover all of your operations including installation, service, monitoring and any other work related to burglar and fire alarms.
If you are interested in a quote we will need an application to start the process. Please click here to download the word document app.
Below we have outlined information that will help keep your insurance premiums from rising substantially. The details will assist your company to manage risk and avoid potential claims that are common for your industry.
Liability Insurance – Course of Construction
- Safety procedures to secure the job site should be in place to avoid injuries to customers
- Quality control and full compliance with all construction, material and design specifications are necessary
- Proper record keeping including work orders and change orders will aid the claim process
- Faulty operating systems could result in bodily injury or property damage
- Warranties, guarantees, and maintenance agreements must be reviewed carefully
- Consider coverage for construction materials in transit plus contractors equipment and tools owned or rented
- Security precautions at the job site and workshop in place to avoid theft of materials
- Age, training, experience, and drivers records should be included in hiring process
- Order MVRs for employees at least once per year
- Vehicle maintenance should be planned and well documented
- Implement driver safety procedures and planning including loading, tie-down and unloading
- Provide safety training including proper use of ladders and scaffolding and lifting
- Basic safety procedures in place before starting certain operations (shutting off power for example)
- Driver training to avoid accidents
Please let us know if you have questions on the information above. Orcutt Insurance Group has been providing insurance policies, service and advice in Colorado since 2004. We are looking forward to speaking with you. Please visit our construction insurance page for more information.
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team