Insurance quotes, policies and service for Colorado or Denver arborist, pruning, planting or tree trimming business
Our local agency provides general liability, inland marine, workers comp, commercial auto and other coverage tailored to the needs of your tree trimming business. As an independent agent we are able to quote multiple insurance companies with insurance programs designed to meet the needs of your unique entity. Please contact us to obtain insurance quotes for your business.
We will need an application completed to provide insurance quotes. Click here to download the word document application. Let us know if you have any questions on the app and email or fax the completed document to our agency once completed. There may be some additional questions but the application will help us start the quote process.
Below we have outlined information that will help keep your insurance premiums from rising substantially. The details will assist your company to manage risk and avoid potential claims that are common for your industry.
- Proper storage of plants, trees, and shrubs to avoid damage from natural elements
- If you are growing plants or trees insurance can be purchased to cover these operations
- Proper storage of fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Safety procedures to secure the job site should be in place to avoid injuries to other contractors and customers
- Training for use of lifts, cherry pickers, tree removal and tree planting equipment to avoid property damage
- Proper record keeping including work orders and change orders will aid the claim process
- Environmental concerns from chemical application. Proper controls and compliance with EPA standards in place.
- Coverage for company and employee tools, equipment and ladders
- Theft controls in place for storage at shop and job site
- Coverage for rented or leased equipment
- Insurance for the transportation and temporary job site storage of trees, shrubs and other plant materials
- Age, training, experience, and drivers records should be included in hiring process
- Order MVRs for employees at least once per year
- Vehicle maintenance should be planned and well documented
- Implement driver safety procedures and planning including loading, operation of cherry pickers or other attached equipment, tie-down and unloading
- Provide safety training including proper handling techniques for loading. unloading, use of ladders and other equipment, and job site safety procedures
- Driver and equipment training to avoid accidents
Please let us know if you have questions on the information above. Orcutt Insurance Group has been providing insurance policies, service and advice in Colorado since 2004. We are looking forward to speaking with you. Please visit our construction insurance page for more information.
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team