Orcutt Insurance Group partners with numerous insurance companies that provide insurance for Denver and Colorado excavation contractors involved in foundation work, utility trenches, grading of land, land clearing or hauling and disposal of earth and debris. Our local insurance agency has been assisting contractors with various types of insurance since 2004. Below we have outlined the various products we can provide for your contracting company. Please contact us to discuss insurance and your business.
- Inland Marine – insurance to protect your equipment at the yard, while in transit or at the job site. Coverage available for light, heavy, trailers, and various other equipment.
- Commercial General Liability – Essential insurance that will protect your business and help to meet contractual obligations. Coverage not only provides protection while doing the job but also covers your completed operations. We have found $2M aggregate and $1M each occurrence to be industry standard but we can offer higher limits if necessary.
- Business Auto – Liability and property coverage for vehicles that you operate on the road. We typically see $1M combined single limits but can offer lower or higher if needed.
- Workers Compensation – Insurance to protect your employees and meet state or contractual requirements. We partner with various companies that will provide insurance at levels necessary for your company.
- Other Coverages Available: Pollution or Environmental Liability, Commercial Umbrella, Property
We are looking forward to discussing insurance and your business. Please visit our Colorado Excavator Risk Management and Safety Information pages for more information on common risks and procedures that that could affect your business.
Thank you for your time.
The Orcutt Team