Below you will find the information our local independent agency needs to provide affordable insurance quotes. We may be able to provide an estimated quote or one that uses assumptions but we would rather provide a quote with your specific business information. It will help to have a copy of your current insurance policy handy. This will contain much if not all of the information we need in the first 5-10 pages commonly referred to as the declaration pages. Please contact us to discuss insurance and your property or buildings
For a property or building quote for your company we will need the following:
- Legal name and DBA (doing business as)
- Physical and mailing address
- Brief summary of your business
- Is your building brick, cement, frame, steel, other?
- Year built
- What is the square footage?
- Who occupies the space and the square footage of each tenant?
- What year did you update the HVAC, Roof, Wiring, Plumbing, Other?
- Please describe the work done for each update.
- Current insurance provider, expiration date of your policy and current levels of coverage
- Loss runs for the past five years (document provided by your current and former insurance providers showing claims paid or proof of no claims paid)
- What would it cost to replace business property(equipment, inventory, computers, etc..)
- Any expensive items? If yes please prepare a list of these items.
We would appreciate the opportunity to find affordable insurance that meets the needs of your Colorado company. Let us know if you have questions about general liability or any other insurance need.
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team