Colorado Retail Business Insurance Quotes, Policies, Service and Advice
Orcutt Insurance Group can help your Colorado or Denver retail business with all of your insurance needs. Our local independent insurance agency has been assisting businesses with comprehensive insurance in Colorado since 2004. We can offer your retail store general liability, property insurance, tenant improvement and betterment, workers compensation, business income coverage, employment practices liability and any other insurance product you may need. Please contact us to discuss insurance and your business.
Below are some items that will help keep the cost of your insurance down and will help to make your business attractive to insurance companies. Let us know if you have questions on any of the advice offered beneath.
- Keep wiring up to code and equipment properly maintained
- Business interruption insurance
- Fire alarm, burglar alarm, and sprinklers should be considered
- Inland marine to cover customers items if repair is offered on site and goods in transit
- Potential exposure from employee dishonesty with inventory and financial transactions
- Perform background checks on all employees
- Separate employees should handle ordering, billing an disbursement
- Customer areas should be neat with no obstructions to avoid trip and fall claims
- Adequate lighting, marked exits and egress are mandatory
- Hired-Non owned auto should be considered if employees use personal vehicles for business purposes
- Safety equipment and training provided to avoid common claims related to lifting and handling of goods.
Please let us know if you have questions or wish to discuss anything related to insurance and your business.
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team