If your company has employees in Colorado you will be required by state law to purchase workers compensation to cover your workforce. The rates are determined by the duties your employees are performing, your claims history, size of your business, and various other factors including if you have a CO certified safety program in place. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your work comp rates and your business.
Orcutt Insurance Group is a local Colorado insurance agency serving our customers since 2004. We proudly quote, sell and service workers compensation policies for businesses that call this wonderful state home. Please visit our workers compensation page and business insurance page for more information on what our agency can offer.
Below are a few of our workers compensation web pages that you should find useful.
- Posters in the workplace
- Reducing workers compensation costs
- Non-Compliant audit advice
- Cost Containment Certification links and instructions
- Experience Modification Factor – what is it?
- Loss runs – what are they and how to track them down
- Warning signs of fraud
- First 24 hours of the claim process
- Audit Advice
- Tips to save on premium
- Independent Contractors
- Employer guide from Pinnacol
- Does your company need coverage?
- Work comp and a growing business
- Certification of sub contractors policies
- Creating a safety culture
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team