If your company has employees in Denver or Colorado you will be required by state law to purchase workers compensation to cover your workforce. The rates are determined by the duties your employees are performing, your claims history, size of your business, and various other factors including if you have a CO certified safety program in place. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your work comp rates and your business.
There are various insurance companies that provide workers compensation for businesses in Colorado. As an independent agency we can contact various companies to help your company obtain a policy that reflects the best rates for the type of work your employees are performing. Many insurance companies require that your business have had work comp in place without interruption for three or more years, favorable claims experience and payment history to consider offering a quote. If your business has had large claims, checkered payment history, or interrupted coverage in the past three years we can still help but our options will be limited.
Orcutt Insurance Group is a local Colorado insurance agency serving our customers since 2004. We proudly quote, sell and service workers compensation policies for businesses that call this wonderful state home. Please visit our workers compensation page and business insurance page for more information on what our agency can offer.
Below are a few of our workers compensation web pages that you should find useful.
- Posters in the workplace
- Reducing workers compensation costs
- Non-Compliant audit advice
- Cost Containment Certification links and instructions
- Experience Modification Factor – what is it?
- Loss runs – what are they and how to track them down
- Warning signs of fraud
- First 24 hours of the claim process
- Audit Advice
- Tips to save on premium
- Independent Contractors
- Employer guide from Pinnacol
- Does your company need coverage?
- Work comp and a growing business
- Certification of sub contractors policies
- Creating a safety culture
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team