Colorado Business Auto Insurance Quote
What information does your Colorado or Denver business need to obtain business auto quotes with Orcutt Insurance Group? In order to quote your business’s commercial auto policy we will need information on your business, vehicles and drivers. We may be able to provide a premium estimate that uses assumptions but we would rather run quotes that reflect your company’s operations. If you have a current policy it will contain much, if not all, of the information we need. Please contact us to discuss insurance and you company.
For a commercial auto quote for your Colorado company we will need the following:
- Legal name and DBA (doing business as)
- Physical and mailing address
- Brief summary of your business
- Current insurance provider, expiration date of your policy and current levels of coverage
- Year, Make, Model and Vin for all vehicles and trailers
- Name, Date of Birth and drivers license number for all drivers
- Loss runs for the past five years (document provided by your current and former insurance providers showing claims paid)
Some additional information to consider:
- Do you have any special equipment on your vehicles?
- Do you require any state or federal filings?
- Do you have a vehicle safety plan? (please click here for a sample fleet safety doc
- Do you have a vehicle maintenance plan?
- Have you had frequent or large claims?
Orcutt Insurance Group is a Colorado independent insurance agency. We can help your company find an affordable commercial auto policy that is tailored to meet the specific needs of your company. For more information on what we offer to businesses in Colorado, please click here. Let us know if you have questions about commercial auto or any other insurance need.
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team