What insurance does your Denver or Colorado small business need?
If you operate a small business in this wonderful state you have a need for insurance that can be met by Orcutt Insurance Group. Our local independent agency will work with multiple insurance companies to find insurance quotes and policies designed for your specific business type. Please contact us to discuss insurance and your Colorado small business. Below we have provided a list of links and short descriptions of the most common insurance we sell. We hope you find the information useful.
- General Liability Insurance – The foundation of insurance for any type of company. Provides coverage for your products, your premise, meets lease obligations and contractual requirements of your business partners.
- Property Insurance – Coverage to protect your inventory, computers, equipment, buildings and other business property.
- Business Owners Policy – Package of coverage including general liability and various property coverage.
- Workers Compensation – State mandated insurance for any company with employees in Colorado.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Coverage for company owned vehicles. If no vehicles are owned, you should consider hired non-owned auto.
- Professional Liability or Errors & Omissions (E&O) – Insurance for companies providing services including consultants, lawyers, accountants, doctors, lawyers or any other professional service.
- Directors and Officers – Insurance protection for directors and officers of your company to protect them from potential lawsuits related to their decisions and operations of the business.
- Cyber Liability – Insurance to protect your business from a data breach.
- Umbrella or Excess – Provides a level of coverage above all other policies to protect your business from a large claim.
Please visit our commercial insurance product page for industry specific policy information.
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team