Orcutt Insurance Group can help your Colorado or Denver Museum with all of your insurance needs. We can provide insurance products designed for your unique industry. Our local agency has been quoting, selling and servicing policies in this beautiful state since 2004. Please contact us to discuss insurance and your business. For more information please visit our Colorado museum risk management page.
We can offer packaged products including:
- Up to $1M each occurrence and $3M aggregate
- Premises liability
- Special Events Liability
- Personal Injury Liability
- Abuse and Molestation coverage options
- Liquor Liability Coverage available
- Ultimate Coverage – broad proprietary property coverage form including flood and earthquake where available
- Blanket limits with large in-house capacity
- Crime, Boiler, Inland Marine, and all Property coverages under one policy
- Guest personal property, foundations, underground pipes, flues, drains, bridges, roadways, walks patios, other paved surfaces, and retaining walls not part of the building coverage included.
- Large Excess limits available
- Coverage for non owned or hired vehicles used for business operations
- State mandated coverage for all employees
- Annual policy based on payroll that covers full time and seasonal employees
In order to provide a quote for your business we will need the following information:
- Legal name and type of business (LLC, Corp, etc..)
- Physical and mailing address
- Description of your operations
- Museum application
- Loss runs from prior insurance companies
- Website information or brochure
There may be additional information needed but this will be enough for Orcutt Insurance Group to start the quoting process. We are looking forward to speaking with you about your operations.
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team