Orcutt Insurance group can help your Colorado or Denver plastic goods manufacturing business find affordable insurance designed for your unique business. We will be able to provide general liability, property insurance, workers comp, commercial auto and other coverage tailored to the needs of your manufacturing company. Please contact us to discuss insurance for your entity.
Below we have outlined information that will help keep your insurance premiums from rising substantially. The details will assist your company to manage risk and avoid potential claims that are common for your industry.
- Keep electrical wiring and equipment well maintained to avoid fire, property, and equipment breakdown claims at storage facilities
- Store flammable liquids and solvents adequately and separate from other materials
- Protect and insulate wiring to avoid static from dust
- Proper ventilation and disposal methods in place to avoid air, water and ground exposure
- Proper safety procedures in place to avoid burns from machinery and chemicals, cuts and injuries from trimming or cutting, and eye, skin and lung irritation from chemicals and dust
Please let us know if you have questions on the information above. Orcutt Insurance Group has been providing insurance policies, service and advice in Colorado since 2004. We are looking forward to speaking with you.
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team