Insurance Quotes, Policies, and Service for Colorado and Denver Sewer Contractors
Orcutt Insurance Group provides Colorado or Denver sewer construction or inspection businesses with affordable insurance. Our products include general liability, tools and equipment insurance, workers comp, commercial auto and other coverage tailored to the needs of your company. Please contact us to discuss insurance that will cover all of your operations including inspecting sewer lines, excavating, laying and placing sewer lines, connecting pipe, hookup of residential or commercial, and any other sewer construction operation.
Below we have outlined information that will help keep your insurance premiums from rising substantially. The details will assist your company to manage risk and avoid potential claims that are common for your industry.
Liability Insurance – Course of Construction
- Detailed procedures to determine utility locations and research prior uses of land should be in place
- Safety procedures to secure the job site should be in place to avoid injuries to other contractors and general public
Liability Insurance – Completed Operations
- Quality control and full compliance with all construction, material and design specification is necessary
- Properly connected and sealed piping
- Shoring to prevent cave in following excavation
- Leaking may cause serious contamination of soil and possibly groundwater
- Transportation and disposal hazards if removal of old sewer lines is part of project
- Consider coverage for construction materials in transit and contractors equipment owned or rented
- Proper safety procedures to protect materials and equipment in transit and at the job site
- Securely store equipment at job site to avoid theft and vandalism
Automobile Liability Insurance
- Age, training, experience, and drivers records should be included in hiring process
- Order MVRs for employees at least once per year
- Vehicle maintenance should be planned and well documented
- Implement driver safety procedures and planning including loading, tie-down and unloading
- Provide safety training including proper handling techniques for loading and unloading and job site safety procedures including excavation and operation of machinery
- Driver training to avoid accidents
- Bid, Contract, Payment, Performance, Maintenance, License and Permit or any other bond
Please let us know if you have questions on the information above. Orcutt Insurance Group has been providing insurance policies, service and advice in Colorado since 2004. We are looking forward to speaking with you. Please visit our construction insurance page for more information.
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team