Colorado and Denver Hotel, Motel, Inn, B&B, Hospitality Insurance
Do you own or operate a hotel or motel in Colorado or Denver? Orcutt insurance can help your company obtain affordable insurance tailored to your unique business. Below are a list of questions that, if addressed properly, will keep your insurance premium from rising significantly. Please contact us to discuss insurance for your hospitality business.
- Is appropriate safety equipment in place and inspected regularly?
- Are alarms in all rooms?
- Is smoking restricted?
- Are flammables stored properly?
- Is wiring up to code?
- What procedures does the risk have in place to prevent employee theft of employer’s property, money, checks or other goods?
- Are references required? Are references and background checks done?
- What procedures are followed if an employee does commit theft?
- How is theft prevented?
- What controls are in place for rooms and boxes?
- Are adequate exits available?
- Are stairways, railings, elevators, and floor coverings in good condition, meeting all life safety regulations and concerns?
- How good is the overall care and maintenance of the premises?
- Are rooms re-keyed after each use?
- Are master keys kept secure and accounted for at all times?
- What services and recreational facilities are offered to patrons? (pools, spas, exercise rooms all have unique exposures)
Other items to consider: commercial auto coverage for owned vehicles, workers compensation for employees, guest property coverage, accounts receivable, valuable papers, liquor liability, hired non-owned auto, employment practices liability, garagekeepers
Thank you for your consideration.
The Orcutt Group Team