Workers Comp Insurance for Denver Employers
Denver work comp insurance quotes, policies and service with a local independent agent. Our company has been providing state mandated workers compensation to Denver metro area entities since 2004. Whether you are a new business purchasing workers compensation for the first time or an established business looking to lower your work comp premium, our agency will help you find affordable insurance that meets state requirements. We partner with multiple companies that offer work comp insurance in our great state. Rates can vary widely from one company to the next. We are looking forward to discussing workers compensation and your business.
Below is a an outline of our workers comp related insurance pages that will help you expand your understanding of this required insurance plan. Please contact us to discuss work comp, Colorado state requirements and your operations.
Workers Compensation Information
- Workers compensation overview page
- Information on Colorado’s state mandated program
- What does your business need to provide us to quote?
- Posters in the workplace
- Reducing workers compensation costs
- Non-Compliant audit advice
- Experience Modification Factor – what is it?
- Managing your MOD
- Loss runs – what are they and how to track them down
- Warning signs of fraud
- First 24 hours of the claim process
- Audit Advice
- Tips to save on premium
- Independent Contractors
- Verify is work comp coverage is in place
- Employer guide from Pinnacol
- Does your company need coverage?
- Work comp and a growing business
- Certification of sub contractors policies
- Creating a safety culture
Thank you for your consideration. We are looking forward to working with you.
The Orcutt Group Team